Planning + Zoning Commission
- Date: 03/01/2017 5:30 PM
- Location: City Hall Council Chamber
177 N. Birch St.
Soldotna, Alaska 99669
City of Soldotna
Planning & Zoning Commission Agenda
Work Session Immediately Following the Regular Meeting:
- CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- SCHEDULED PUBLIC COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS
- PUBLIC HEARING
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
- Status Report on Mobile Vendor Permitting Program
- Mayor and Council Comments
- City Manager Report
- Director of ED & P Report / City Planner Report
- Commission Comments
The next regular meeting of the Soldotna Planning & Zoning will be held on March 15, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, 177 N. Birch Street, Soldotna, Alaska 99669. Commission meetings are broadcast live via the City’s website at soldotna.org/streaming.
The agenda is posted on the City’s Meeting Calendar website at soldotna.org/meetingcalendar. To view the agenda or links to agenda items, select the meeting you are interested in. Copies of agenda items are available at the City Clerk’s Office or outside the Council Chambers prior to the meeting. For further information, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 907-262-9107.